Wednesday, June 12, 2013

#622: #100Ideas_KeriSmithInspired [3] Circles On A Page

Here's the number 34 on the list: Fill an entire page in your journal with small circles. Color them in.

I chose this one because I thought it would be fun to draw many circles to fill a page of my journal. And it was fun, indeed! It was actually kinda stress relieving, hahaha... Just draw them without any pattern. The colouring part was fun as well. It felt like I was me in kindergarten uniform :D.

However, I didn't read the instruction well. It said "small circles". I drew... any size of circles. Gosh. Hahaha...

So, I think I have to draw the circles again on a page of my journal >_<. Only the small ones now. But... how small is small? :D

Nah.
I'm gonna just redraw the circles. On a new page. Without the large ones :D.

Meanwhile, here's the page full of coloured circles I have made.

No comments: